- Main Cylinder is engineered to be the perfect shot volume, built around the 1:2 brew ratio but capable of 1:3 ratios.
- Height with double basket: 16″ (406 mm).
- Maximum Pressure: 11 bar (160 psi).
- Weight: 901g.
- Plastic Free Brew Path.
- High-End Silicone (static) and EPDM (moving) seals are used throughout.
- 1/8″ NPT pressure gauge installed for precision pressure profiling.
- Can be fully & easily disassembled.
- 5 Year Warranty.
- Crafted from start to finish right here in the USA.
Included With Every Forge
- Main Press Unit
- Piston, Cylinder, Top Plate, Bottom Ring
- Piston O-Rings 2x
- T-Handle (machined in the house)
- Stainless Easy Pour Funnel
- Stainless Pressure Gauge
- Tripod Ring Stand
- 14g Double Basket – 58mm
- Shower Screen – E61 58mm
- Cafelat Silicone Main Gasket – E61 58mm
- Spare Piston O-Rings 2x
- Pack of Food-Safe Grease
THE SILHOUETTE OF MANUAL ESPRESSO
Discover the art of the espresso through a timeless design – a true buy it for life product. Setting the expectations for espresso extractions, longevity, and precise brew control.
507g Lighter Than The Original Espresso Forge.
Capable of 11bar (160psi).
Updated Threads Take 80% Less Threading To Lock Portafilter Basket.
Proudly Made In The USA.
ESPRESSO FORGE. RECALCULATED.
- The EVO utilizes aluminum while retaining the majority of the brew path in stainless steel.
- The original Espresso Forge is fully stainless steel.
- Refined threads for ease of use
- Lip to protect the threads from drops
- 507g Lighter
- Delrin Clip For Integration of Lockring & Basket
BUILT FOR LIFE.
Ditch the single-use plastic in the backcountry and the electric pumps at home. Take full control of your espresso with the Espresso Forge, a truly planet-friendly product.