THE FORGE DETAILS
- Main Cylinder is engineered to be the perfect shot volume, built around the 1:2 brew ratio.
- Height with double basket: 16″ (406 mm)
- Maximum Pressure: 11 bar (160 psi)
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Brew Path – structurally all stainless, which is a very robust and difficult to damage
- High-End Silicone (static) and EPDM (moving) seals are used throughout
- 1/8″ NPT pressure gauge installed for precision pressure profiling
- Can be fully & easily disassembled, only o-rings are used for sealing
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! – No questions asked
- Very few parts are needed for long-term operation and maintenance.
- Proudly Made in the USA in our Longmont, CO facility. Crafted from start to finish by our team in-house, assembled & finished by hand. Each Forge is pressure tested to guarantee a perfect unit.
Included with Every Forge:
- Main Press Unit
- Piston, Cylinder, Top Plate, Bottom Ring (each part machined from solid 304 Stainless Steel)
- Piston O-Rings 2x
- Aluminum T-Handle (machined in the house)
- Stainless Pressure Gauge
- Tripod Ring Stand
- 14g Double Basket – 58mm
- Shower Screen – E61 58mm
- Cafelat Silicone Main Gasket – E61 58mm
- Spare Piston O-Rings 2x
- Pack of Food-Safe Grease
* Made in the USA – All part parts are machined, assembled, & tested by our small team in our in-house Colorado machine shop.
** All Forges come with a transferable Lifetime Warranty on the core of the machine. Please refer to our satisfaction guarantee for information about our policies on warranty, returns, and any included guarantee.