THE FORGE DETAILS
- Main Cylinder engineered to be the perfect shot volume, built around the 1:2 brew ratio.
- Height with double basket: 16″ (406 mm)
- Maximum Pressure: 11 bar (160 psi)
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel Brew Path – structurally all stainless, which is a very robust and difficult to damage
- High-End Silicone (static) and EPDM (moving) seals used throughout
- 1/8″ NPT pressure gauge installed for precision pressure profiling
- Can be fully & easily disassembled, only o-rings used for sealing
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! – No questions asked
- Very few parts are needed for long-term operation and maintenance.
- Proudly Made in the USA in our Longmont, CO facility. Crafted from start to finish by our team in house, assembled & finished by hand. Each Forge is pressure tested to guarantee a perfect unit.
3. Included with Every Forge:
- (1) Main Press Unit
- (1) Stainless Pressure Gauge
- (1) Tripod Ring Stand
- (1) 14g Double Basket – 58mm
- (1) Shower Screen – E61 58mm
- (1) Cafelat Silicone Main Gasket – E61 58mm
- (2) Spare Piston O-Rings (2 are installed on unit for a total of 4 o-rings)
- (1) Pack of Food-Safe Grease
* Made in the USA – Custom parts are machined & fabricated here with assembly, testing is done in the USA. 304 stainless certifications available for raw material upon request.
** All Forges come with a transferable Lifetime Warranty on the core of the machine. Please refer to our satisfaction guarantee for information about our policies on warranty, returns and any included guarantee.